HIS & HERS SAFETY DATING TIPS
1. Always be aware of your surroundings.
2. Never walk or jog before dawn or late at night without a companion. Travel in groups.
3. Be aware of people standing outside of convenience stores or any place of business. What are their intentions?
4. Keyless vehicle entry red panic button can be used to frighten off attacker. Crime do not like noise and light. (Only near vehicle). Approximately up to 100 yards.
5. When entering home or vehicle, lock doors immediately.
6. Dress appropriate.
7. Know where your items are at all times. This will prevent you from being a target for crime. Don't be caught off guard in the public.
8. Smart phone can be a dangerous phone. Alertness is needed at all times. Anyone can walk up on you.
9. Be safe and not a victim of crime.
10. Before going on a date always inform a relative or friend of your where about. Give name of the person you are dating. Description of vehicle and tag number. Cell phone number or home telephone number. Place of business work address and home address.
11. Drive your vehicle.
12. Date in public.
13. A one night stand, can be your last stand.
14. SAFETY FIRST!
Copyright (C) 2012-2018 Author Deborah W. Jones of "Ignite the Passions." All Rights Reserved.